Maine Lawmakers Reject Marijuana Blood Test Bill For Drivers
A bill that would allow a blood test to determine whether a driver is impaired from marijuana use is heading to defeat.
The Maine House on Friday voted unanimously to reject the bill, which set a blood level limit that would allow police to charge impaired motorists with operating under the influence.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.