Maine Lawmakers Reject Marijuana Blood Test Bill For Drivers
A bill that would allow a blood test to determine whether a driver is impaired from marijuana use is heading to defeat.
The Maine House on Friday voted unanimously to reject the bill, which set a blood level limit that would allow police to charge impaired motorists with operating under the influence.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.