Maine Lawmakers Reject Marijuana Blood Test Bill For Drivers
A bill that would allow a blood test to determine whether a driver is impaired from marijuana use is heading to defeat.
The Maine House on Friday voted unanimously to reject the bill, which set a blood level limit that would allow police to charge impaired motorists with operating under the influence.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.