Maine Lawmakers Reject Marijuana Blood Test Bill For Drivers
A bill that would allow a blood test to determine whether a driver is impaired from marijuana use is heading to defeat.
The Maine House on Friday voted unanimously to reject the bill, which set a blood level limit that would allow police to charge impaired motorists with operating under the influence.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.