Marijuana activist Ken Gorman remembered on fifth anniversary of his murder
Today marks the fifth anniversary of the still-unsolved murder of Ken Gorman, a man many consider the forefather of Colorado cannabis activism.
Gorman, a Denver native, became active in the marijuana community in the early 1990s and quickly became known for his open advertising for marijuana on Westword‘s back page and political events at the State Capitol. To this day, cannabis activists rally at the Capitol on the last Saturday of every month in his honor.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Jamaica approves legal marijuana bill
- Major California newspapers evolve on marijuana
- Medical marijuana vapour room set to serve veterans with PTSD
- Oregon marijuana growers vie for real estate as they prepare for recreational market
- 85,000 Sign Petition to Help Father Who Gave Cancer-Stricken Daughter Medicinal Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.