Marijuana activist Ken Gorman remembered on fifth anniversary of his murder
Today marks the fifth anniversary of the still-unsolved murder of Ken Gorman, a man many consider the forefather of Colorado cannabis activism.
Gorman, a Denver native, became active in the marijuana community in the early 1990s and quickly became known for his open advertising for marijuana on Westword‘s back page and political events at the State Capitol. To this day, cannabis activists rally at the Capitol on the last Saturday of every month in his honor.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Police wear ‘F*CK THE GROWERS’ uniform during San Diego pot raids — WTF?
- Spooky beauty: your essential Halloween cosmetics
- So this exists: A pot leaf Halloween costume for babies ages 0-6 months
- Cannabis to make more money than the NFL
- The New Super Seed You Need to Try
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.