Marijuana activist Ken Gorman remembered on fifth anniversary of his murder
Today marks the fifth anniversary of the still-unsolved murder of Ken Gorman, a man many consider the forefather of Colorado cannabis activism.
Gorman, a Denver native, became active in the marijuana community in the early 1990s and quickly became known for his open advertising for marijuana on Westword‘s back page and political events at the State Capitol. To this day, cannabis activists rally at the Capitol on the last Saturday of every month in his honor.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Hemp seed oil is great for getting rid of acne
- What Weed Means for the Future of Sustainable Healthcare
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta: ‘I am doubling down’ on medical marijuana
- In Van Buren County, Arkansas, a small group soldiers on for medical cannabis
- Colorado Couples Say ‘I Do’ to Cannabis in Weddings
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.