Marijuana activist Ken Gorman remembered on fifth anniversary of his murder
Today marks the fifth anniversary of the still-unsolved murder of Ken Gorman, a man many consider the forefather of Colorado cannabis activism.
Gorman, a Denver native, became active in the marijuana community in the early 1990s and quickly became known for his open advertising for marijuana on Westword‘s back page and political events at the State Capitol. To this day, cannabis activists rally at the Capitol on the last Saturday of every month in his honor.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Pizza chain to launch marijuana-laced sauces in US
- First Time in New Mexico History People will Vote on Marijuana Reform
- Atlantic City Casino To Offer Pot-growing Program
- Happy Mondays star Paul Ryder treated son’s cancer with Cannabis
- Oklahoma – Checotah Man Credits Cannabis Oil For Improved Health
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.