Marijuana activist Ken Gorman remembered on fifth anniversary of his murder
Today marks the fifth anniversary of the still-unsolved murder of Ken Gorman, a man many consider the forefather of Colorado cannabis activism.
Gorman, a Denver native, became active in the marijuana community in the early 1990s and quickly became known for his open advertising for marijuana on Westword‘s back page and political events at the State Capitol. To this day, cannabis activists rally at the Capitol on the last Saturday of every month in his honor.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.