Marijuana activist Ken Gorman remembered on fifth anniversary of his murder
Today marks the fifth anniversary of the still-unsolved murder of Ken Gorman, a man many consider the forefather of Colorado cannabis activism.
Gorman, a Denver native, became active in the marijuana community in the early 1990s and quickly became known for his open advertising for marijuana on Westword‘s back page and political events at the State Capitol. To this day, cannabis activists rally at the Capitol on the last Saturday of every month in his honor.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Toss the OxyContin and Turn to Pot for Pain Relief Instead?
- An All-Natural, Cannabis Toothpaste You Can Make At Home
- Cannabis Helps My Epileptic Son. If Only We Had Known Sooner
- Miracle Plant: Cannabis Oil Helps Infant Beat Aggressive Eye Cancer
- Kids Can Now Use Medical Marijuana In Colorado Schools Thanks To New Policy
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.