Marijuana culture in Colorado
Mark Silk is Professor of Religion in Public Life at Trinity College and director of the college’s Leonard E. Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in Public Life.
After a week in the brave new world of legal marijuana, I am happy to report that civilization as they know it out there does not seem to have come to an end. Last Tuesday, my wife and two of our twenty-something sons hopped a plane to Denver and drove through Rocky Mountain National Park to Steamboat Springs, where the wildflowers were blooming, the aspens leafing out, and the kayakers twisting and turning on the snowmelt-swollen Yampa.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.