Marijuana Emerging As An Election Issue
Traditionally, candidates for elected office have shied away from discussing marijuana, seeing it as a marginalized, third-rail issue that’s dangerous to touch. This year, however, more politicians have noticed that a growing number of voters actually support marijuana reform. A record number of candidates have decided that taking positive positions can help, and won’t hurt, at the ballot box.
2 Comments to “Marijuana Emerging As An Election Issue”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.