Marijuana Emerging As An Election Issue
Traditionally, candidates for elected office have shied away from discussing marijuana, seeing it as a marginalized, third-rail issue that’s dangerous to touch. This year, however, more politicians have noticed that a growing number of voters actually support marijuana reform. A record number of candidates have decided that taking positive positions can help, and won’t hurt, at the ballot box.
2 Comments to “Marijuana Emerging As An Election Issue”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.