Marijuana Games Company Releases 2 New Weed Video Games
Crop Defender is an 8 level full feature video game where players must defend their marijuana crops from a variety of threats including drought, fungus, insects, deer, thieves and police.
Too Stoned Russ is just 3 levels and pokes fun at the company’s founder, Russ Hudson. In this game players are tasked with keeping “Russ” upright as he travels through a stoner’s world. Hudson says this game was meant to let people know that although he takes his work in the cannabis industry serious,
“There is also a fun side to this industry that we must keep in perspective. Yes, marijuana has significant medical applications, but it’s also a great way to have fun, socialize, relax and unwind.” Hudson explained during a recent interview.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.