Marijuana Games Company Releases 2 New Weed Video Games
Crop Defender is an 8 level full feature video game where players must defend their marijuana crops from a variety of threats including drought, fungus, insects, deer, thieves and police.
Too Stoned Russ is just 3 levels and pokes fun at the company’s founder, Russ Hudson. In this game players are tasked with keeping “Russ” upright as he travels through a stoner’s world. Hudson says this game was meant to let people know that although he takes his work in the cannabis industry serious,
“There is also a fun side to this industry that we must keep in perspective. Yes, marijuana has significant medical applications, but it’s also a great way to have fun, socialize, relax and unwind.” Hudson explained during a recent interview.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.