Marijuana Industry to Create 200,000 Jobs in 2015, Generate $21 Billion By 2020
BY BARRY BARD
Pictured: Washingtonians celebrating the state’s first day of legal marijuana sales on June 8, 2014
Every day, legal marijuana businesses continue to hire and employ more and more job-seekers who continue to target America’s fastest growing industry. And as more states continue to join the legalization bandwagon (Alaska, Oregon, and Washington D.C.), more jobs and revenue will clearly continue to become available.
A recent Press Release from CannaInsider estimates that as soon as next year, the legal marijuana industry will create 200,000 new jobs in 2015. Living in Colorado the last 18 months, it’s been easy to see first-hand a clear influx of college graduates and cannabis refugees flocking to the state to enter the green rush.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.