Marijuana Industry to Create 200,000 Jobs in 2015, Generate $21 Billion By 2020
BY BARRY BARD
Pictured: Washingtonians celebrating the state’s first day of legal marijuana sales on June 8, 2014
Every day, legal marijuana businesses continue to hire and employ more and more job-seekers who continue to target America’s fastest growing industry. And as more states continue to join the legalization bandwagon (Alaska, Oregon, and Washington D.C.), more jobs and revenue will clearly continue to become available.
A recent Press Release from CannaInsider estimates that as soon as next year, the legal marijuana industry will create 200,000 new jobs in 2015. Living in Colorado the last 18 months, it’s been easy to see first-hand a clear influx of college graduates and cannabis refugees flocking to the state to enter the green rush.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.