Marijuana Is An Issue In Oklahoma Governor Race
By Associated Press
A Republican with nearly a quarter century in political office who has never lost an election, Gov. Mary Fallin, faces two lesser-known opponents in next week’s GOP primary who have made their support of marijuana legalization an issue in the campaign.
Criminal defense attorney Chad Moody is known around Oklahoma City as “The Drug Lawyer,” while computer network operator Dax Ewbank is a libertarian leaning Republican and father of seven from Guthrie. Both say they support the full legalization of cannabis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.