Marijuana Jobs Higher Than Estimated
NEW YORK (TheStreet) — The marijuana industry may have already added over 175,000 jobs and that’s just the beginning. First, there are very few statistics on marijuana industry jobs. Hardly any states are tracking it and even the web sites that advertise for marijuana jobs don’t have any information and didn’t return calls.
So here’s how I came up with this number. I went to each state to see if they published numbers on the amount of people licensed to be in the business. Then I counted up the states that allow dispensaries. I reviewed studies that tried to predict the number of jobs for their states budgets and reached out to several people in the industry. I round up for the numbers I have calculated to make the math easier.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.