Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract
Ever since marijuana was banned by the federal government in the 1930s, proponents of prohibition have insisted that cannabis must remain illegal to protect America’s children. “Protecting the children” continues to be the calculated cornerstone of anti-marijuana propaganda, the cynical centerpiece of the war on drugs.
How ironic, then, that today thousands of families in the United States are desperately seeking cannabis remedies to protect their children from deadly diseases. The erstwhile “Assassin of Youth” has become the savior for kids with catastrophic seizure disorders and other life-threatening conditions.
3 Comments to “Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Recreational pot qualifies for Oregon ballot
- Jacob Lavoro is a teenager facing life in prison for baking cannabis brownies in Round Rock, Texas. Please sign the petition.
- R.I.P. James Garner — a fan of marijuana and legalization
- Celeb chef Kerry Simon gets memorabilia case at Hard Rock Hotel – We must find a cure for MSA!
- DEA Is Absolutely Losing the War on Marijuana Politics
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.