Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract
Ever since marijuana was banned by the federal government in the 1930s, proponents of prohibition have insisted that cannabis must remain illegal to protect America’s children. “Protecting the children” continues to be the calculated cornerstone of anti-marijuana propaganda, the cynical centerpiece of the war on drugs.
How ironic, then, that today thousands of families in the United States are desperately seeking cannabis remedies to protect their children from deadly diseases. The erstwhile “Assassin of Youth” has become the savior for kids with catastrophic seizure disorders and other life-threatening conditions.
3 Comments to “Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Judge halts Lake County warrantless raids on medical pot patients
- Punishment for Hash Brownie Baker Drops From 10 Years in Prison to Seven Years of Probation
- Eric Holder’s New Civil Rights Chief Is More Evolved On Marijuana Than He Is
- Canna-Pet Will Produce First American-grown Hemp Products
- Green winter clothes: stay warm and save the planet
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.