Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract
Ever since marijuana was banned by the federal government in the 1930s, proponents of prohibition have insisted that cannabis must remain illegal to protect America’s children. “Protecting the children” continues to be the calculated cornerstone of anti-marijuana propaganda, the cynical centerpiece of the war on drugs.
How ironic, then, that today thousands of families in the United States are desperately seeking cannabis remedies to protect their children from deadly diseases. The erstwhile “Assassin of Youth” has become the savior for kids with catastrophic seizure disorders and other life-threatening conditions.
3 Comments to “Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Medical Marijuana Job Fair – Las Vegas – August 30-31
- Hemp crop on the Hauraki Plains
- How to keep those school lunches — and your kitchen — plastic-free
- Review: Purggo bamboo charcoal air purifier for the car
- Why Essential Oils Are Good For Your Bird
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.