Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract
Ever since marijuana was banned by the federal government in the 1930s, proponents of prohibition have insisted that cannabis must remain illegal to protect America’s children. “Protecting the children” continues to be the calculated cornerstone of anti-marijuana propaganda, the cynical centerpiece of the war on drugs.
How ironic, then, that today thousands of families in the United States are desperately seeking cannabis remedies to protect their children from deadly diseases. The erstwhile “Assassin of Youth” has become the savior for kids with catastrophic seizure disorders and other life-threatening conditions.
3 Comments to “Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Florida’s first medical marijuana dispensary to open this week
- Driver acquitted of marijuana DUI despite high blood test
- Hemp Dog may be local food 1st at State Fair
- Pennsylvania Legalizes Industrial Hemp
- Skoochies: The new cannabis drink Nigerian celebs are drinking
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.