Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract
Ever since marijuana was banned by the federal government in the 1930s, proponents of prohibition have insisted that cannabis must remain illegal to protect America’s children. “Protecting the children” continues to be the calculated cornerstone of anti-marijuana propaganda, the cynical centerpiece of the war on drugs.
How ironic, then, that today thousands of families in the United States are desperately seeking cannabis remedies to protect their children from deadly diseases. The erstwhile “Assassin of Youth” has become the savior for kids with catastrophic seizure disorders and other life-threatening conditions.
3 Comments to “Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- DEA Chief Leonhart’s Replacement Will Be Open To Weed Reform
- Cannabis Edibles for Pets
- Activists, State Legislator Smoke Cannabis at New Hampshire State House Front Door
- October 6 – 7 – Uckermark, Germany – 5th International Hemp Building Symposium 2015
- June 29 – July 1 – Bellingham, Washington – Hempcrete Building Workshop – Learn Sustainable, Non-toxic, Breathable, Carbon-negative Building Construction with pioneer hemp builder Steve Allin
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.