Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract
Ever since marijuana was banned by the federal government in the 1930s, proponents of prohibition have insisted that cannabis must remain illegal to protect America’s children. “Protecting the children” continues to be the calculated cornerstone of anti-marijuana propaganda, the cynical centerpiece of the war on drugs.
How ironic, then, that today thousands of families in the United States are desperately seeking cannabis remedies to protect their children from deadly diseases. The erstwhile “Assassin of Youth” has become the savior for kids with catastrophic seizure disorders and other life-threatening conditions.
3 Comments to “Marijuana Medicine’s Near-Miraculous Healing Powers Require the Whole Plant—Not Just One Oil Extract”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Amsterdam Cannabis Cup shut down on Day One
- J & J Herer Cannabis Hemp Museum
- Colorado Approves Credit Union for Pot Stores
- Nevada reciprocity: Have an MMJ card? You can buy pot in Vegas in 2015
- New York City Decriminalization of Cannabis Begins Today
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.