Marijuana penalty reduction introduced to Albuquerque Council
One of the most controversial topics brought up at City Hall since the summer break has been the legalization of marijuana.
Councilor Rey Garduno believes pot penalties should be reduced.
Garduno told the media outside the council’s chambers Monday that if people arrested on marijuana charges have less than 1 ounce of marijuana on them, they should face lesser consequences.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.