Marijuana penalty reduction introduced to Albuquerque Council
One of the most controversial topics brought up at City Hall since the summer break has been the legalization of marijuana.
Councilor Rey Garduno believes pot penalties should be reduced.
Garduno told the media outside the council’s chambers Monday that if people arrested on marijuana charges have less than 1 ounce of marijuana on them, they should face lesser consequences.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.