Marijuana Reaches New Gastronomic Highs
It’s been a while since cooking with marijuana passed the stage of mere “edibles” – brownies, cookies, muffins, popcorn – sold at coffeeshops in Amsterdam and, more recently, at legal dispensaries in the United States.
For proof, look at the number of cookbooks available in digital and traditional bookstores for preparing meals with cannabis leaves, seeds and their extracts.
Now the herb has arrived to the high echelons of gastronomy as a number of the world’s most distinguished chefs from Copenhagen to New York explore its culinary potential, offering unexpected cannabis creations on the menus of their famous restaurants.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.