Marijuana Spa Products You Can Make at Home
NEW YORK (MainStreet) — Marijuana isn’t just good for getting a high — it also boasts medicinal benefits that make it great for your skin, too.
“Topical cannabis preparations are not a new way to use cannabis, but rather a very old herbal medicine practice that originates in Asia and the Middle East,” says Sandra Hinchliffe, publisher ofhempista.com and author of The Cannabis Spa Book: Make Marijuana Lotion, Balm, Soak, Wraps, Bath Salts, Spa Nosh & More! (Hempista Press 2013). “People still use topical cannabis preparations for the same reasons that they used them in ancient times — for pain relief, healing and the soothing of irritated skin.”
If you’re able to purchase marijuanalegally, you can actually whip up your own spa products right at home. Read on for a few great do-it-yourself recipes for topical spa products—plus easy instructions to make the perfect spa smoothie!
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.