Marijuana Spa Products You Can Make at Home
NEW YORK (MainStreet) — Marijuana isn’t just good for getting a high — it also boasts medicinal benefits that make it great for your skin, too.
“Topical cannabis preparations are not a new way to use cannabis, but rather a very old herbal medicine practice that originates in Asia and the Middle East,” says Sandra Hinchliffe, publisher ofhempista.com and author of The Cannabis Spa Book: Make Marijuana Lotion, Balm, Soak, Wraps, Bath Salts, Spa Nosh & More! (Hempista Press 2013). “People still use topical cannabis preparations for the same reasons that they used them in ancient times — for pain relief, healing and the soothing of irritated skin.”
If you’re able to purchase marijuanalegally, you can actually whip up your own spa products right at home. Read on for a few great do-it-yourself recipes for topical spa products—plus easy instructions to make the perfect spa smoothie!
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.