Marijuana, tons of cakes and bow ties: The best of Vienna’s balls
By Vera Mikusch
This is the first of its kind – the Weed Ball. This autumn the event with the motto Pleasure and Rationality will address topics including weed as a global economic factor, and discuss its medicinal properties.
The ball will not have a lot in common with traditional balls such as the Opera Ball. After the opening waltz, the event will turn into a party, according to the activist Flash Fritz. DJ´s playing will be all from Vienna, including Tommes Unisono, Parama, Helios and Tapanov Spiritbase. While Vienna has realxed its laws on cannabis growing and possession, smoking in public is still not legal. Please be sure to inform yourself on Vienna’s laws and respect them.
Ticket prices range from €29 ($39) to €299 ($407).
The dress code is not specified yet, but my guess is that long evening robes won´t be obligatory.
Ball date: 25 October 2014
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.