Marijuana Use And The National Football League
NFL players are using Marijuana, as the drug becomes legal expect more use for its medical benefits.
Medical science is exploring the benifits of Marijuana sports injuries, and it has been reported that the NFL is struggling with its stance with what is recognized as the “analgesic of choice for many of its players.” The players want to take something that helps them heal faster.
The NFL faces the challenge is struggling with how to bring Marijuana on as a pain reliever without having it appear that it sanctions its use as a recreational drug.
The league is facing a lawsuit filed on behalf of hundreds of former players complaining about the effects of prescription painkillers they say were pushed on them by team trainers and doctors, the NFL is looking for other ways to help players deal with the pain from the violent game according to the public information.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.