Marijuana Use And The National Football League
NFL players are using Marijuana, as the drug becomes legal expect more use for its medical benefits.
Medical science is exploring the benifits of Marijuana sports injuries, and it has been reported that the NFL is struggling with its stance with what is recognized as the “analgesic of choice for many of its players.” The players want to take something that helps them heal faster.
The NFL faces the challenge is struggling with how to bring Marijuana on as a pain reliever without having it appear that it sanctions its use as a recreational drug.
The league is facing a lawsuit filed on behalf of hundreds of former players complaining about the effects of prescription painkillers they say were pushed on them by team trainers and doctors, the NFL is looking for other ways to help players deal with the pain from the violent game according to the public information.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.