Maryland House of Delegates approves marijuana decriminalization bill
The Maryland House of Delegates voted 78 to 55 in favor of a Bill which eliminates criminal charges for possessing small amounts of marijuana and reduce the offense to the severity of a traffic violation.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.