Maryland House of Delegates approves marijuana decriminalization bill
The Maryland House of Delegates voted 78 to 55 in favor of a Bill which eliminates criminal charges for possessing small amounts of marijuana and reduce the offense to the severity of a traffic violation.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.