Maryland House of Delegates approves marijuana decriminalization bill
The Maryland House of Delegates voted 78 to 55 in favor of a Bill which eliminates criminal charges for possessing small amounts of marijuana and reduce the offense to the severity of a traffic violation.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.