Las Vegas – Medical marijuana career fair educates job seekers
Written by Rachel Moore – email
As Clark County and the City of Las Vegas prepare to welcome the medical marijuana industry, Compassion Nevada Consulting is getting a jump-start on staffing the dispensaries and cultivation facilities that may start sprouting up.
The consulting firm hosted a medical marijuana career fair to educate and train job-seekers interested in the business.
Compassion Nevada Consulting owner Adam Sternberg said the medical marijuana industry will bring hundreds of jobs to the Valley. He wants to make sure those positions are filled by locals.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.