Las Vegas – Medical marijuana career fair educates job seekers
Written by Rachel Moore – email
As Clark County and the City of Las Vegas prepare to welcome the medical marijuana industry, Compassion Nevada Consulting is getting a jump-start on staffing the dispensaries and cultivation facilities that may start sprouting up.
The consulting firm hosted a medical marijuana career fair to educate and train job-seekers interested in the business.
Compassion Nevada Consulting owner Adam Sternberg said the medical marijuana industry will bring hundreds of jobs to the Valley. He wants to make sure those positions are filled by locals.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.