Medical Marijuana Farmers Market to Open in L.A. Over July 4 Weekend
by THR Staff
Discerning medical marijuana users will have a new way to get the weed they need over Independence Day weekend.
The world’s first medical marijuana farmers market is set to take place in L.A. from July 4-6, allowing patients to purchase cannabis directly from growers. The market hopes to create a better relationship between growers and patients, giving them a new way to safely access marijuana from trustworthy suppliers.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.