Medical Marijuana Grower To Showcase ‘Wicked Wicking System’ For Growing Plants, Produce Amid California Drought
MARIN COUNTY (CBS SF) — A medical marijuana entrepreneur is promoting his method of developing thriving cannabis gardens amid California’s drought as a way to radically cut water waste.
In a press release cited by East Bay Express, George Bianchini says his ‘ultra water-conserving garden’ uses a wicking method that dates back to the legendary Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.