Medical Marijuana Grower To Showcase ‘Wicked Wicking System’ For Growing Plants, Produce Amid California Drought
MARIN COUNTY (CBS SF) — A medical marijuana entrepreneur is promoting his method of developing thriving cannabis gardens amid California’s drought as a way to radically cut water waste.
In a press release cited by East Bay Express, George Bianchini says his ‘ultra water-conserving garden’ uses a wicking method that dates back to the legendary Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.