Medical marijuana means big business in unexpected places
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) — The decision to allow dispensaries and growth facilities in Clark County is creating a new marijuana industry, expected to bring in new jobs and money across the valley.
The creation of this new trade category is expected to have a positive ripple effect on several other established industries, now that commissioners have cleared the way for industrial sized grow facilities.
One Comment to “Medical marijuana means big business in unexpected places”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.