Medical Marijuana: Not on Arkansas Ballot, Families Still Desperate
From raising the minimum wage, to legalizing alcohol sales in all Arkansas counties, there are five key issues on the 2014 November election ballot. One of those issues is not medical marijuana.
The measure fell short this year leaving two Northwest Arkansas families feeling helpless.
One Comment to “Medical Marijuana: Not on Arkansas Ballot, Families Still Desperate”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.