Medical Marijuana: Not on Arkansas Ballot, Families Still Desperate
From raising the minimum wage, to legalizing alcohol sales in all Arkansas counties, there are five key issues on the 2014 November election ballot. One of those issues is not medical marijuana.
The measure fell short this year leaving two Northwest Arkansas families feeling helpless.
One Comment to “Medical Marijuana: Not on Arkansas Ballot, Families Still Desperate”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.