Medical Marijuana: Not on Arkansas Ballot, Families Still Desperate
From raising the minimum wage, to legalizing alcohol sales in all Arkansas counties, there are five key issues on the 2014 November election ballot. One of those issues is not medical marijuana.
The measure fell short this year leaving two Northwest Arkansas families feeling helpless.
One Comment to “Medical Marijuana: Not on Arkansas Ballot, Families Still Desperate”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.