Medical Marijuana: Not on Arkansas Ballot, Families Still Desperate
From raising the minimum wage, to legalizing alcohol sales in all Arkansas counties, there are five key issues on the 2014 November election ballot. One of those issues is not medical marijuana.
The measure fell short this year leaving two Northwest Arkansas families feeling helpless.
One Comment to “Medical Marijuana: Not on Arkansas Ballot, Families Still Desperate”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.