Medical marijuana OK’d for injured worker
By BARRY MASSEY, Associated Press
A New Mexico business and its insurer must pay for medical marijuana for a worker who suffered a job-related back injury, the state Court of Appeals has ruled.
Peter D. White, a lawyer for the worker, said Tuesday it was the first time an appellate court in New Mexico had decided that marijuana is a medical expense covered under the state’s workers’ compensation system.
One Comment to “Medical marijuana OK’d for injured worker”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.