Medical marijuana OK’d for injured worker
By BARRY MASSEY, Associated Press
A New Mexico business and its insurer must pay for medical marijuana for a worker who suffered a job-related back injury, the state Court of Appeals has ruled.
Peter D. White, a lawyer for the worker, said Tuesday it was the first time an appellate court in New Mexico had decided that marijuana is a medical expense covered under the state’s workers’ compensation system.
One Comment to “Medical marijuana OK’d for injured worker”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.