Medical marijuana OK’d for injured worker
By BARRY MASSEY, Associated Press
A New Mexico business and its insurer must pay for medical marijuana for a worker who suffered a job-related back injury, the state Court of Appeals has ruled.
Peter D. White, a lawyer for the worker, said Tuesday it was the first time an appellate court in New Mexico had decided that marijuana is a medical expense covered under the state’s workers’ compensation system.
One Comment to “Medical marijuana OK’d for injured worker”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.