Medical marijuana sales now officially legal in Nevada
Ray Hagar, RGJ
(Photo: David McNew, Getty Images)
Nevada’s medical marijuana laws go into effect today, making it legal in Nevada to sell, grow, test and tax medical marijuana.
But don’t expect to see medical marijuana dispensaries, indoor grow facilities or labs to test the pot pop up right away in Nevada, government officials said.
The ability to buy or grow medical marijuana to smoke or eat with a doctor’s prescription in Washoe County is still about 10 months away, said representatives of local governments.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.