Medical marijuana sales now officially legal in Nevada
Ray Hagar, RGJ
(Photo: David McNew, Getty Images)
Nevada’s medical marijuana laws go into effect today, making it legal in Nevada to sell, grow, test and tax medical marijuana.
But don’t expect to see medical marijuana dispensaries, indoor grow facilities or labs to test the pot pop up right away in Nevada, government officials said.
The ability to buy or grow medical marijuana to smoke or eat with a doctor’s prescription in Washoe County is still about 10 months away, said representatives of local governments.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.