Medical Marijuana: Stories of Hope (Part 2)
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (CBS 2/FOX 28) – A recent survey shows 81 percent of Iowa voters support allowing doctors to prescribe marijuana for medical use. They remain hopeful as the governor decides whether he’ll sign the cannabis oil bill passed by both chambers of the legislature. Proponents are also thankful that the conversation has gotten this far in Iowa. But there’s a question being asked; should Iowa be growing its own marijuana and allowing it for conditions other than epilepsy?
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.