Medical Marijuana: Stories of Hope (Part 2)
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (CBS 2/FOX 28) – A recent survey shows 81 percent of Iowa voters support allowing doctors to prescribe marijuana for medical use. They remain hopeful as the governor decides whether he’ll sign the cannabis oil bill passed by both chambers of the legislature. Proponents are also thankful that the conversation has gotten this far in Iowa. But there’s a question being asked; should Iowa be growing its own marijuana and allowing it for conditions other than epilepsy?
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.