Medical marijuana vapour room set to serve veterans with PTSD
Veterans Affairs Canada will now pay $300 toward the purchase of a vaporizer by a veteran with a prescription for marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.