Medical Use of Marijuana for Dogs – The Irreverent Vet Speaks Out
By: Irreverent Vet
I would absolutely give my dog marijuana if it would improve his quality of life in the face of pain and anorexia. I would even go so far as trying to find someone that knew someone that would sell me a dime bag and make special cookies if I must! Of course, I would exhaust all the traditional medications first and try the hemp supplement. Actually, if my dog was ill, anorexic and diagnosed with something terminal, I would order the hemp supplement immediately while trying traditional medications. I would not try the prescription drugs. They don’t seem to be that effective for my purpose.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.