Medical Use of Marijuana for Dogs – The Irreverent Vet Speaks Out
By: Irreverent Vet
I would absolutely give my dog marijuana if it would improve his quality of life in the face of pain and anorexia. I would even go so far as trying to find someone that knew someone that would sell me a dime bag and make special cookies if I must! Of course, I would exhaust all the traditional medications first and try the hemp supplement. Actually, if my dog was ill, anorexic and diagnosed with something terminal, I would order the hemp supplement immediately while trying traditional medications. I would not try the prescription drugs. They don’t seem to be that effective for my purpose.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.