Medical Use of Marijuana for Dogs – The Irreverent Vet Speaks Out
By: Irreverent Vet
I would absolutely give my dog marijuana if it would improve his quality of life in the face of pain and anorexia. I would even go so far as trying to find someone that knew someone that would sell me a dime bag and make special cookies if I must! Of course, I would exhaust all the traditional medications first and try the hemp supplement. Actually, if my dog was ill, anorexic and diagnosed with something terminal, I would order the hemp supplement immediately while trying traditional medications. I would not try the prescription drugs. They don’t seem to be that effective for my purpose.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.