Meet the Newest Subscription Box: Potbox
by Noel Diem
The box comes as the United States relaxes legislation.
If you are a fan of receiving your snacks (Graze) or your make-up (Ipsy) from a monthly box service, there is something new on the market that you might want to consider: Pot Box! As part of the program, this monthly subscription service (which is for registered medical marijuana users only) doesn’t just deliver weed right to your doorstep, the press releases boasts the company couriers the “highest quality, most ethically grown… cannabis available” straight to your front door, with strains and blends “curated to meet the patient’s desired experience.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.