Mexican cardinal says church doesn’t oppose medicinal pot, disagrees with president
Cardinal Norberto Rivera, the Catholic Church’s top authority in Mexico, said he has no problem with the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.
The cardinal said Sunday that the church has never had a problem recommending the use of “all elements from nature that can be used to help improve health.”
He recalled that when he was a child the plant was commonly used for health reasons such as relieving pain, said Cardinal Rivera, who also serves as the archbishop of Mexico City.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.