Mexican cardinal says church doesn’t oppose medicinal pot, disagrees with president
Cardinal Norberto Rivera, the Catholic Church’s top authority in Mexico, said he has no problem with the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.
The cardinal said Sunday that the church has never had a problem recommending the use of “all elements from nature that can be used to help improve health.”
He recalled that when he was a child the plant was commonly used for health reasons such as relieving pain, said Cardinal Rivera, who also serves as the archbishop of Mexico City.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.