Mexican state likely to change marijuana law
A Mexican state could approve medicinal use of marijuana by the end of this year, paving the way for further steps toward legalising the drug, former Mexican President Vicente Fox said on Monday.
Political pressure inside Mexico to liberalise its stance on marijuana has been rising since the U.S. states of Washington and Colorado legalised possession and sale of the drug for recreational use in 2012.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.