Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
History was made in the industrial hemp legalization movement as music fans watched and listened to talented musician Micah Nelson perform with a hemp-made guitar at Farm Aid 2016 which took place last weekend in Virginia.
The one-of-a-kind all hemp musical instrument was provided by the Iowa Hemp Association on behalf of the National Hemp Association (NHA), that recently announced the addition of Nelson to its Board of Directors.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.