Minnesota – Medical Marijuana Group Petitions Against Charges
A group advocating medical marijuana is delivering a petition to the Lac qui Parle County attorney asking him to drop charges against a woman charged after giving her son cannabis oil for his pain.
Minnesotans for Compassionate Care says it’s has collected nearly 9,000 signatures in support of Angela Brown, who has been charged with child endangerment. Her 15-year-old son suffers from a traumatic brain injury.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.