Minnesota – Medical Marijuana Group Petitions Against Charges
A group advocating medical marijuana is delivering a petition to the Lac qui Parle County attorney asking him to drop charges against a woman charged after giving her son cannabis oil for his pain.
Minnesotans for Compassionate Care says it’s has collected nearly 9,000 signatures in support of Angela Brown, who has been charged with child endangerment. Her 15-year-old son suffers from a traumatic brain injury.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.