Minnesota – Medical Marijuana Group Petitions Against Charges
A group advocating medical marijuana is delivering a petition to the Lac qui Parle County attorney asking him to drop charges against a woman charged after giving her son cannabis oil for his pain.
Minnesotans for Compassionate Care says it’s has collected nearly 9,000 signatures in support of Angela Brown, who has been charged with child endangerment. Her 15-year-old son suffers from a traumatic brain injury.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.