Mississippi – Gov. Phil Bryant signs cannabis oil bill
Geoffrey Pender, The Clarion-Ledger
Gov. Phil Bryant’s office says he has signed House Bill 1231, allowing the medical use of cannabis oil derived from marijuana, into law.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.