Mississippi – Gov. Phil Bryant signs cannabis oil bill
Geoffrey Pender, The Clarion-Ledger
Gov. Phil Bryant’s office says he has signed House Bill 1231, allowing the medical use of cannabis oil derived from marijuana, into law.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.