Monday forum to discuss Carson City, Nevada medical marijuana dispensaries
Submitted by Jeff Munson
Have questions about the state’s marijuana laws and the new city ordinance? Join Partnership Carson City and Sierra Nevada Forums for a special forum Monday that will address these and more.
The July 14 forum, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Bob Boldrick Theater inside the Carson City Community Center, will present an explanation of the Nevada Revised Statute 453A relating to medical marijuana, and the new Carson City ordinance outlining the zoning for medical marijuana production and distribution facilities as they relate to the future of medical marijuana in Carson City.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.