Moroccan Opposition Party, PAM, Wants Public Agency to Sell Cannabis
Rabat – Morocco’s Authenticity and Modernity Party (PAM) called for the establishment of a public agency for the sale of cannabis. Leaders of the PAM at the House of Councilors introduced a bill to create a “national agency for the culture of cannabis,” according to Yabiladi news website.
The agency should be in charge of selling cannabis in its crop state to industrial and pharmaceutical companies.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.