Moroccan Opposition Party, PAM, Wants Public Agency to Sell Cannabis
Rabat – Morocco’s Authenticity and Modernity Party (PAM) called for the establishment of a public agency for the sale of cannabis. Leaders of the PAM at the House of Councilors introduced a bill to create a “national agency for the culture of cannabis,” according to Yabiladi news website.
The agency should be in charge of selling cannabis in its crop state to industrial and pharmaceutical companies.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.