Moroccan Opposition Party, PAM, Wants Public Agency to Sell Cannabis
Rabat – Morocco’s Authenticity and Modernity Party (PAM) called for the establishment of a public agency for the sale of cannabis. Leaders of the PAM at the House of Councilors introduced a bill to create a “national agency for the culture of cannabis,” according to Yabiladi news website.
The agency should be in charge of selling cannabis in its crop state to industrial and pharmaceutical companies.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.