Move Over, Colorado; Nevada May Be the New Amsterdam
High rollers. Glitzy casinos. Feathered showgirls. And now, weed.
Las Vegas has long been a city of overindulgence. That little slogan, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” exists for a reason. And that reason? Debauchery. Throw a little weed to the mix and it may just push that Vegas-bred stimulation into overdrive.
Not that legalization is a new subject in Nevada, mind you. When it comes to weed, the state has long been on board for medical use, with the state’s voters electing to legalize medical marijuana way back in 2000. And Nevada doesn’t only have medi-pot on the brain; a petition has been filed to legalize recreational pot as well that is expected to pass by 2016, which will create a blanket legalization of the plant for the state.
One Comment to “Move Over, Colorado; Nevada May Be the New Amsterdam”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.