National CBD-Only Law Proposed: Is Charlotte’s Web Choking out Legalization?
Republican Scott Perry from Pennsylvania introduced a bill into the United States House of Representatives at the end of July that could, if passed, legalize certain low-THC strains of cannabis. That’s right folks, in case you hadn’t heard yet, there’s now a federal CBD-only law in the works. It’s called the Charlotte’s Web Medical Hemp Act of 2014.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.