National CBD-Only Law Proposed: Is Charlotte’s Web Choking out Legalization?
Republican Scott Perry from Pennsylvania introduced a bill into the United States House of Representatives at the end of July that could, if passed, legalize certain low-THC strains of cannabis. That’s right folks, in case you hadn’t heard yet, there’s now a federal CBD-only law in the works. It’s called the Charlotte’s Web Medical Hemp Act of 2014.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.