National Geographic loves weed so much, they’re devoting an entire print issue to it
By Xeni Jardin
The high times, they are a-changing: editors of National Geographic chose cannabis as the theme of their next print issue.
The first article to hit the web examines the cannabis treatments for child epilepsy as a likely path toward legalization. “The drug’s ability to reduce seizures in some children has softened opposition to research and may someday lead to changes in government policies.”
Who can argue with a natural, effective way to help children suffer less? It works.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.