National Geographic loves weed so much, they’re devoting an entire print issue to it
By Xeni Jardin
The high times, they are a-changing: editors of National Geographic chose cannabis as the theme of their next print issue.
The first article to hit the web examines the cannabis treatments for child epilepsy as a likely path toward legalization. “The drug’s ability to reduce seizures in some children has softened opposition to research and may someday lead to changes in government policies.”
Who can argue with a natural, effective way to help children suffer less? It works.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.