National Geographic loves weed so much, they’re devoting an entire print issue to it
By Xeni Jardin
The high times, they are a-changing: editors of National Geographic chose cannabis as the theme of their next print issue.
The first article to hit the web examines the cannabis treatments for child epilepsy as a likely path toward legalization. “The drug’s ability to reduce seizures in some children has softened opposition to research and may someday lead to changes in government policies.”
Who can argue with a natural, effective way to help children suffer less? It works.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.