Nebraska – Industrial hemp: Overwhelming support in Legislature
by Danae Lenz
Nebraska’s lawmakers rallied behind legislation that would make industrial hemp the newest among Nebraska’s crops.
The bill – LB1001 – advanced 32-1 on Wednesday, March 5.
The bill’s sponsor, Sen. Norman Wallman of Cortland, said on Friday that the bill is a great way for Nebraska to further its name as an agriculture state. He cited many benefits of hemp, including the fact that it uses less water than traditional Nebraska crops such as corn.
It is also biodegradable.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.