Neil Young Urges Boycott of Non-Organic Cotton
“Young follows the information about cotton agriculture with a few tips on sustainable laundry habits, noting that most of a garment’s environmental impacts come from washing and drying. Among the rumpled-rocker-friendly tips, he suggests line-drying over machine drying, skipping the iron and washing less often. He also notes that hemp is an even better choice than organic cotton, but less widely available.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.