Netherlands backing off on restrictions
By Pete Guither
Maastricht mayor does u-turn over cannabis club membership
Locals in Maastricht should no longer have to formally register as marijuana users to buy soft drugs from the city’s cannabis cafes, mayor Onno Hoes said in a letter to councillors on Wednesday. [...]
At the same time, so few locals have registered as cannabis users that changes need to be made in the way the membership system works. Because locals are reluctant to register, ID and an official council certificate stating where they live should be sufficient to buy marijuana, the mayor is quoted as saying.
Nos says Hoes also hopes this will reduce the number of street dealers who have appeared since the ban was introduced.
Complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Mexican state likely to change marijuana law
- Now that’s a pot pie! California entrepreneur creates cannabis-infused gourmet pizzas – saving stoners a late-night trip to the deli?
- It Looks Like Pot Will Soon Be Legal in the Nation’s Capital, Maybe in Oregon Too (Alaska Is Iffier)
- Medical Marijuana leads to fewer overdoses | The Johns Hopkins Newsletter
- Italian army to grow medical marijuana
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.