Netherlands backing off on restrictions
By Pete Guither
Maastricht mayor does u-turn over cannabis club membership
Locals in Maastricht should no longer have to formally register as marijuana users to buy soft drugs from the city’s cannabis cafes, mayor Onno Hoes said in a letter to councillors on Wednesday. [...]
At the same time, so few locals have registered as cannabis users that changes need to be made in the way the membership system works. Because locals are reluctant to register, ID and an official council certificate stating where they live should be sufficient to buy marijuana, the mayor is quoted as saying.
Nos says Hoes also hopes this will reduce the number of street dealers who have appeared since the ban was introduced.
Complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Jerry Brown grants 63 pardons
- Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
- Gun language dropped from Illinois medical marijuana rules
- Eugene’s Elvy Musikka is one of only four recipients of federal medical marijuna for glaucoma
- All Charges Dropped Against Joe Byron & Joe Grumbine
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.