Netherlands backing off on restrictions
By Pete Guither
Maastricht mayor does u-turn over cannabis club membership
Locals in Maastricht should no longer have to formally register as marijuana users to buy soft drugs from the city’s cannabis cafes, mayor Onno Hoes said in a letter to councillors on Wednesday. [...]
At the same time, so few locals have registered as cannabis users that changes need to be made in the way the membership system works. Because locals are reluctant to register, ID and an official council certificate stating where they live should be sufficient to buy marijuana, the mayor is quoted as saying.
Nos says Hoes also hopes this will reduce the number of street dealers who have appeared since the ban was introduced.
Complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Stop the NFL’s War on Weed
- WeedHire: The job search app for the legal pot biz
- Want to really treat ALS? Legalize pot
- Nurse practitioners to prescribe medical marijuana
- Ending Medical Marijuana Prohibition Could Prevent Thousands of Prescription Drug Overdoses
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.