Netherlands backing off on restrictions
By Pete Guither
Maastricht mayor does u-turn over cannabis club membership
Locals in Maastricht should no longer have to formally register as marijuana users to buy soft drugs from the city’s cannabis cafes, mayor Onno Hoes said in a letter to councillors on Wednesday. [...]
At the same time, so few locals have registered as cannabis users that changes need to be made in the way the membership system works. Because locals are reluctant to register, ID and an official council certificate stating where they live should be sufficient to buy marijuana, the mayor is quoted as saying.
Nos says Hoes also hopes this will reduce the number of street dealers who have appeared since the ban was introduced.
Complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Poll: Majority of Californians Want To Release Marijuana Offenders From Prison
- Uruguay legalizes sale and production of marijuana
- Smoke Screen – It’s time for the NFL to embrace a new pain reliever: marijuana
- This Former DEA Agent Is Going to Work in the Marijuana Business
- Video: Medical marijuana helps woman with cerebral palsy – Vote in the poll
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.