Nevada board ponders doctor roles in pot business
Fourteen years after Nevada made medicinal marijuana legal, the state is wrestling with a host of questions related to the emerging industry.
Nevada gambling regulators decisively declared any involvement with the medical marijuana business to be off limits to those in the casino industry. The State Bar wasn’t so sure and asked for guidance from the Nevada Supreme Court.
Now the board in charge of licensing doctors, policing medical ethics and standards of care is trying to sort through its own list of issues, including determining what role if any physicians should be allowed to play in the business of growing and supplying marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.