Nevada board ponders doctor roles in pot business
Fourteen years after Nevada made medicinal marijuana legal, the state is wrestling with a host of questions related to the emerging industry.
Nevada gambling regulators decisively declared any involvement with the medical marijuana business to be off limits to those in the casino industry. The State Bar wasn’t so sure and asked for guidance from the Nevada Supreme Court.
Now the board in charge of licensing doctors, policing medical ethics and standards of care is trying to sort through its own list of issues, including determining what role if any physicians should be allowed to play in the business of growing and supplying marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.