Nevada court: Lawyers can give medical pot advice
Associated Press, @ap
The Nevada Supreme Court has amended the state rules of professional conduct for lawyers to allow them to counsel clients on the state’s medical marijuana laws.
According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, court comment released Wednesday says “a lawyer may counsel a client regarding the validity, scope and meaning of Nevada constitution Article 4, Section 38,” which addresses the voter approved medical marijuana law.
The Nevada Supreme Court has amended the state rules of professional conduct for lawyers to allow them to counsel clients on the state’s medical marijuana laws.(Photo: Getty Images/file)
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.