Nevada to accept med pot applications Aug. 5-18
People hoping to get into Nevada’s budding medical marijuana business can apply for a state license in August.
The Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health announced Friday that it will accept applications from Aug. 5 through Aug. 18.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.