Nevada to accept med pot applications Aug. 5-18
People hoping to get into Nevada’s budding medical marijuana business can apply for a state license in August.
The Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health announced Friday that it will accept applications from Aug. 5 through Aug. 18.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.