Nevada’s medical marijuana business at a glance
(Photo: Getty Images)
WHAT IS COMING: Under the law passed by the Nevada Legislature and signed by Gov. Brian Sandoval in 2013, the medical marijuana industry will include up to 66 dispensaries statewide to sell the marijuana and marijuana products. The infrastructure will include indoor grow houses to grow the drug, testing labs to test its potency and kitchens to process the marijuana into various forms such as oils, butter, cookie dough, soda pop, chocolate bars and peanut butter cups.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.