New California law allows organ transplants for medical marijuana users
Gov. Jerry Brown is putting an end to hospitals discriminating against cannabis users.
The Democratic governor signed a plethora of bills on Monday, including AB258, which prevents doctors and hospitals from denying organ transplants to people who use medical marijuana, the Associated Press reports.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.