New California law allows organ transplants for medical marijuana users
Gov. Jerry Brown is putting an end to hospitals discriminating against cannabis users.
The Democratic governor signed a plethora of bills on Monday, including AB258, which prevents doctors and hospitals from denying organ transplants to people who use medical marijuana, the Associated Press reports.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.