New California law allows organ transplants for medical marijuana users
Gov. Jerry Brown is putting an end to hospitals discriminating against cannabis users.
The Democratic governor signed a plethora of bills on Monday, including AB258, which prevents doctors and hospitals from denying organ transplants to people who use medical marijuana, the Associated Press reports.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.