New Colorado Law Establishes State-run Marijuana Banking Co-ops
Posted by: : Paul Ebeling
Friday, Colorado’s governor signed into law a measure to create the nation’s 1st state-run Marijuana financial cooperative, potentially giving newly legalized Cannabis vendors access to banking services through the US Federal Reserve system.
The bill signed by Governor John Hickenlooper permits the creation of so-called “Cannabis Co-ops” similar to credit unions without deposit insurance, which will be governed by the state’s financial services commissioner.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.