New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Amsterdam Cannabis Cup shut down on Day One
- J & J Herer Cannabis Hemp Museum
- Colorado Approves Credit Union for Pot Stores
- Nevada reciprocity: Have an MMJ card? You can buy pot in Vegas in 2015
- New York City Decriminalization of Cannabis Begins Today
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.