New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- First Cannabis-Built and Fueled Plane Coming Next Year
- Can medical marijuana solve our opioid addiction problem?
- CNN To Debut Marijuana-Themed Series – ‘High Profits’ To Follow Pot Franchisers
- Seattle Area Hempcrete Workshop – Nov. 21-22
- Making Over Marijuana: How Pot Shops Are Getting a Smokin’ New Look
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.