New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- White House Lifts Restrictions on Marijuana Research
- Old mining town turns to marijuana after prison, factory close
- Lencho: A Tale Of Decent Vagabonds
- Bud beauty: New York woman, 68, claims a toke a day keeps her healthy and looking younger
- The little girl behind $37m donation for medicinal cannabis research
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.