New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Congressmen Help Launch Drug War Exit Strategy Guide
- Stopping the IRS War on Medical Marijuana Providers
- Study finds marijuana buffers against negative psychological effects of social exclusion
- Interconnected Carbon Nanosheets Derived from Hemp for Ultrafast Supercapacitors with High Energy
- Do you agree with the federal government’s crackdown on medical marijuana?
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.