New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner Urges ‘Jury Nullification’ In Medical Pot Dispensary Case
- Ralph Nader: Legalize Hemp — It’s Long Overdue
- Tell The Mayor Of Meridian, Idaho To Stop The Lies About Cannabis
- Is Marijuana Booming Among Boomers?
- You voted, they listened – hemp now official party policy
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.