New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Eugene’s Elvy Musikka is one of only four recipients of federal medical marijuna for glaucoma
- All Charges Dropped Against Joe Byron & Joe Grumbine
- Hemp processing plan turns straw into briquettes
- Marijuana Extract Legalized in Mississippi
- You’re invited to an Ice Cream Social for Mark Orozco for Riverside County Supervisor-District 5 2014 hosted by Brownie Mary Political Club
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.