New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Hemp crop on the Hauraki Plains
- How to keep those school lunches — and your kitchen — plastic-free
- Review: Purggo bamboo charcoal air purifier for the car
- Why Essential Oils Are Good For Your Bird
- Recipe: Medicated Pocket Pies with Decarboxylized Kief
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.