New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Italy Poised to Release 10,000 Cannabis Inmates
- Federal lawsuit filed against warrantless seizures
- Nixon Unknowingly ‘Muled’ for Pot Smuggling Louis Armstrong?
- Illegal Medicine: The Struggle of A Southern Medical Marijuana Activist
- Comedian/activist Credico seeks Democratic nod for governor
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.