New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Hemp seed oil is great for getting rid of acne
- What Weed Means for the Future of Sustainable Healthcare
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta: ‘I am doubling down’ on medical marijuana
- In Van Buren County, Arkansas, a small group soldiers on for medical cannabis
- Colorado Couples Say ‘I Do’ to Cannabis in Weddings
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.