New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- New York state allowing hemp growth
- The Internet’s First Sale Ever Was a Bag of Marijuana
- Denver to host scavenger hunt for pot
- Minnesota – Medical Marijuana Group Petitions Against Charges
- Way Beyond Brownies: Vice Launches A Marijuana Cooking Show
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.