New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- DEA Chief Leonhart’s Replacement Will Be Open To Weed Reform
- Cannabis Edibles for Pets
- Activists, State Legislator Smoke Cannabis at New Hampshire State House Front Door
- October 6 – 7 – Uckermark, Germany – 5th International Hemp Building Symposium 2015
- June 29 – July 1 – Bellingham, Washington – Hempcrete Building Workshop – Learn Sustainable, Non-toxic, Breathable, Carbon-negative Building Construction with pioneer hemp builder Steve Allin
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.