New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Crop insurance coverage grows, adds hemp
- Kosher Pot May Be Coming Soon
- Cannabis 114 times less deadly than alcohol
- Flying high in the world’s first hemp aircraft
- Pot group calls for Holiday Inn boycott after one hotel files anti-cannabis suit
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.