New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Marijuana’s surprising vision benefit – Marijuana use by pregnant women has been shown to have a surprising benefit for how their children see moving objects
- Oklahoma medical marijuana advocate to receive humanitarian award
- Vermont’s first-ever cannabis craze
- Field Dispatch: Inside South Dakota’s Grassroots Movement to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Cannabis Animal Chews Are Human Tested
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.