New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.