New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.