New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Newspaper Article Accidentally Sums Up The Marijuana Legalization Debate
- Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI
- Obama Plans Clemency for “Hundreds, Perhaps Thousands” of People Sentenced for Drug Law Violations
- Casino industry wrestles with issues surrounding medical marijuana
- Dagga activists to host 4.20 celebration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.