New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Global Commission on Drug Policy Press Conference
- Could marijuana help treat painkiller and heroin addiction?
- Arkansas AG approves wording of marijuana proposal
- 69-Year Old Says Cannabis Oil is Keeping Him Healthy and Strong Six Years After Mesothelioma Diagnosis
- Hemp Insulation: The Healthy Alternative for You and Your Home
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.