New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp, Flax Growing as Auto Plastics Building Blocks
- Hemp plot being planted on University of Louisville’s campus
- Three Revolutionary New Hemp Technologies for a Better Environment
- How tequila and weed could make Ford cars sustainable
- Why Hemp Makes Better Toilet Paper
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.