New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Dog may be local food 1st at State Fair
- Pennsylvania Legalizes Industrial Hemp
- Skoochies: The new cannabis drink Nigerian celebs are drinking
- Hemp and Change – Can cannabis farming help clean up the land contaminated by Europe’s biggest steel plant?
- Agri View: Cannabis Oil Possibilities
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.