New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- See Inside the Himalayan Villages That Grow Cannabis
- Hemp Works – 01-29-16 – Steve Danks interviews Dr. Robert Melamede
- Puerto Rico adopts regulation for use of medical marijuana
- Take a weed break at work. It’s allowed!
- Ex-Bear Jim McMahon: Medical marijuana got me off narcotic pain pills
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.