New York – Medical Marijuana Passes State Assembly
Albany, N.Y. – New York’s State Assembly passed a bill to allow medical marijuana in the state.
Under the proposal, doctors could prescribe it for patients with life-threatening or debilitating conditions.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- How the ‘Priceline of Pot’ Is Bringing Comparison Shopping to the Marijuana Boom
- Hemp seeds cure tuberculosis – forbidden medicine
- Legalized Medical Marijuana: Could It Cure the Epidemic of Painkiller Overdoses?
- Australian scientists recognised at Mullum Bio-charfest
- Marijuana can prevent PTSD
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.