Newsom-Led Policy Group Releases Road Map To Legal Pot In CA
Almost a year-and-a-half after its launch, today the Blue Ribbon Commission on Marijuana Policy led by Lieutenant Governor andGubernatorial hopeful Gavin Newsom, along with the ACLU and a team of law enforcement officials, activists, and academics, releases a “progress report” to detail key issues in anticipation of ballot measures that might legalize cannabis as soon as 2016.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.