Newspaper Article Accidentally Sums Up The Marijuana Legalization Debate
The Huffington Post | by Matt Ferner
That was the question posed by the Dayton City Paper, an independent alternative weekly in Dayton, Ohio, to its readers last week. As part of its coverage of the legalization issue, the paper set aside a page for a “debate forum,” with one DCP staffer arguing for marijuana legalization on the left side of the page, and another staffer arguing the anti-legalization case on the right side.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.