Newspaper Article Accidentally Sums Up The Marijuana Legalization Debate
The Huffington Post | by Matt Ferner
That was the question posed by the Dayton City Paper, an independent alternative weekly in Dayton, Ohio, to its readers last week. As part of its coverage of the legalization issue, the paper set aside a page for a “debate forum,” with one DCP staffer arguing for marijuana legalization on the left side of the page, and another staffer arguing the anti-legalization case on the right side.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.