NFL lineman gives $10k to marijuana research, urges league to match donation
Current NFL star Eugene Monroe is leading the league in medical marijuana advocacy.
The Baltimore Ravens lineman took to Twitter on Monday urging fellow players and commissioner Roger Goodell to match a $10,000 donation towards marijuana research,ESPN reports.
In a series of over 30 tweets, the impassioned defensive player advocated for medical research on cannabinoids, the therapeutic medicinal compounds found in marijuana that have been clinically proven to be effective against extensive brain trauma. Earlier that day, an NFL official admitted for the first time that there is a link between playing football and the devastating brain disorder known as chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.