NFL lineman gives $10k to marijuana research, urges league to match donation
Current NFL star Eugene Monroe is leading the league in medical marijuana advocacy.
The Baltimore Ravens lineman took to Twitter on Monday urging fellow players and commissioner Roger Goodell to match a $10,000 donation towards marijuana research,ESPN reports.
In a series of over 30 tweets, the impassioned defensive player advocated for medical research on cannabinoids, the therapeutic medicinal compounds found in marijuana that have been clinically proven to be effective against extensive brain trauma. Earlier that day, an NFL official admitted for the first time that there is a link between playing football and the devastating brain disorder known as chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.