NJWeedman’s Passing the Joint: New Jersey’s marijuana activist goes mainstream
By NJWeedman, For The Trentonian
Head shot of Ed Forchion, aka NJWeedman
Over 1.7 million people have read my material on my website, NJweedman.com. But now I’m mainstream – a columnist for The Trentonian. I expect there to be some amount of consternation and criticism directed at me and the editors of The Trentonian for giving me this platform to make my voice heard.
So bring it on.
Of all the newspapers in New Jersey, The Trentonian has been the most receptive to my cause, and so it makes sense it would be the publication to enable me to reach out to the public like this. For that I’m grateful and yes, I lit up an “illegal” phattie and ate a THC-infused brownie banned by Governor Christie to celebrate.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.