NJWeedman’s Passing the Joint: New Jersey’s marijuana activist goes mainstream
By NJWeedman, For The Trentonian
Head shot of Ed Forchion, aka NJWeedman
Over 1.7 million people have read my material on my website, NJweedman.com. But now I’m mainstream – a columnist for The Trentonian. I expect there to be some amount of consternation and criticism directed at me and the editors of The Trentonian for giving me this platform to make my voice heard.
So bring it on.
Of all the newspapers in New Jersey, The Trentonian has been the most receptive to my cause, and so it makes sense it would be the publication to enable me to reach out to the public like this. For that I’m grateful and yes, I lit up an “illegal” phattie and ate a THC-infused brownie banned by Governor Christie to celebrate.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.